Hi, I’m Walt Zatorski, and would like to welcome you to Square Dance Pro. We’re a group of three clubs and beginners class. The clubs are; Wild Deuces, currently homeless, and seeking a nice warm home to move into; Country Twirlers in Taylor, MI, who will be having beginners classes which started in September 2012 and Patches in Warren, MI, who will also have beginners classes which started in September 2012. Note new times and locations.
We aim to have fun. Check the site out! I’ve got a blog for us to interact with each other – you can discuss anything you’d like, but please keep it clean – we get kids here and don’t want to have our reputation dented.
Below is a list of some of the craziest holidays I’ve ever seen. For further information, just ‘google’ the name of the holiday.
1. Adopt A Rescued Guinea Pig Month Link – cute little critters!
2. International Mirth Month – hahahaha!
3. National On-Hold Month – Oh no! More on-hold :/
4. National Peanut Month – that peanut helped a lot of inventions!
5. Optimism Month – all looks well!
6. Peanut Butter Lovers’ sticky, but good!
7. Day Old Stuff Day – hmmm…
8. If Pets Had Thumbs Day – that’s what separates us – opposible fingers
9. Holy Experiment Day – not sure what that is!
10. Multiple Personality Day – let’s see, who are you now?
11. Be Nasty Day – uh…does that mean one has permission to be nasty?
12. National Pi Day- Why today? Because today is 3.14, the value of Pi
13. Everything You Think is Wrong Day – kind of a day you can feel free to complain, no?
Oh, a little bit of trivia. Did you know that all square dancing calls – world wide – are made in English? So, if English is not you’re preferred language, better brush up on at least the square dancing calls, so you don’t step on your partner’s toes or bring your square down into complete chaos!
But, most important, as Walt Zakorski, the caller for these clubs is so fond of saying – HAVE FUN!!!!